Upcoming Posts (Have an idea? Send it in!)

  • Bon Appetite
  • What's my Wedding Style?
  • How Can I Stay on Budget?
  • I'm paying HOW much for them to DIE?!?
  • How to Pick Your Photographer

Thursday, July 30, 2009

A Quick Update

I know I keep telling y'all, but I am still alive and really itching to blog. I have honestly missed it something terrible.

We are slowly getting moved into the new house and out of the old place. My dear hubby had to have knee surgery on the 23rd so we are having to work around that. He is doing fine (in fact we have his post-op today) and they (thankfully) only had to remove a bunch of scar tissue so it wasn't anything too serious. But he has to rest A LOT because it hurts him and is still pretty swollen, so it is a slow process because we are having to also work around the schedules of the people that are being so gracious to help us.

I cannot honestly believe that we have been married 4 1/2 months! It feels like it was just yesterday! But we are enjoying every minute and I guess the old saying is true... "Time flies when you're having fun!"

But between working, moving, and taking care of my hubby I haven't really had time for much else. I promise that I have lots of ideas swirling around in my head that I will be coming back with.

So please stay faithful to me... I promise I'll be back soon!

No comments: