Upcoming Posts (Have an idea? Send it in!)

  • Bon Appetite
  • What's my Wedding Style?
  • How Can I Stay on Budget?
  • I'm paying HOW much for them to DIE?!?
  • How to Pick Your Photographer

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Clearing up the Honeymoon

So I think I was a little confusing in my Honeymoon post...

Our Honeymoon has been planned and is paid for (his parents are gifting it to us). The think is that I don't know where we are going. It is a surprise and I will find out when we get to the airport.

These are the things I've been told:

To get a passport.

To pack for warm weather.

SO now I only have 34 days and I get to find out where we are going on our wonderful all inclusive honeymoon!

2 comments:

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

Ahh that is so exciting! I love surprises. Did you give them any hints as to where you wanted to go?? Ours was supposed to be a surprise, well not the location but the resort, but my future mother in law can't keep a secret, haha. I'm sure its going to be some beautiful place and you're going to have a blast! You should definitely try to get your passport asap because they can be tricky and take awhile to process.

Mara (The Wedding Cabaret) said...

exciting!!