Upcoming Posts (Have an idea? Send it in!)

  • Bon Appetite
  • What's my Wedding Style?
  • How Can I Stay on Budget?
  • I'm paying HOW much for them to DIE?!?
  • How to Pick Your Photographer

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Real Quick...

Hey ladies! Look so sorry I've been MIA the last few days... this week came out of NO WHERE! I got a call Monday that a company I interviewed with last week wanted me to TEMP for another position that was supposed to be 2-3 days. Well looks like it's going to be longer. I had to file my taxes today too.. AND I have another bridal festival to work tomorrow here in Greenwood... I've got so much to do that I may not be back until either Friday (I hope because I have LOTS to post) or Sunday where I will have some downtime!
I have my first fitting Saturday AND my first shower so I definitely have lots... I promise I'm not leaving you ladies :) I love you all WAY to much... probably more than is normal :)

2 comments:

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

Come back soon with details of the fitting :)

RelentlessBride

Katy said...

I LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO