Upcoming Posts (Have an idea? Send it in!)

  • Bon Appetite
  • What's my Wedding Style?
  • How Can I Stay on Budget?
  • I'm paying HOW much for them to DIE?!?
  • How to Pick Your Photographer

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Miss Me? Miss Me? Well come on and KISS ME, because...

I'M BACK!!!

Man oh man I've missed blogging!  It is so good to be able to just type it out!

If you haven't checked it out, please go and check out me and the hubs personal blog and catch up on us!  You can click here and go read it up!  I will be updating it as well as starting a little work on here.

In a little over one year, my wonderful parents will celebrate 30 years of marriage!  This is them on their wedding day :o)  May 22, 1982

Well with this wonderful time coming up, my sister from another mister and I will be planning their 30th Anniversary/Vow Renewal Extravaganza!

So with that, I am getting excited, because this is as close to planning another wedding as I'll get for a while!  It will be a simple affair, but we are going to make it one to remember... and all on a very limited budget!  They never got a true honeymoon, so she is concentrating on that!

The colors will be black and yellow (go ahead and sing it, "Black and Yellow, Black and Yellow..." LOL); we are looking at possibly doing bar-b-que, however, we also know someone who does both butts and shrimp and grits!  So we may be able to give people some great southern options, but still stay on budget!

I will be posting more as we go and getting opinions on what y'all think!  Advise is appreciated as we attempt to throw this whole thing together for $1500, but preferably less!

Keep a look out for more!!

No comments: