Upcoming Posts (Have an idea? Send it in!)

  • Bon Appetite
  • What's my Wedding Style?
  • How Can I Stay on Budget?
  • I'm paying HOW much for them to DIE?!?
  • How to Pick Your Photographer

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

New Blog Announcement

Hey everyone!  I know that some of you have followed my personal page and if so you will notice a change :o)

For personal reasons, I am no longer going to provide a link to it from this blog, but if you would like to join my husband and I on our journey to organization and financial freedom then send me an email and I will send you the link.  You can email me by clicking the "Email Me" link on the left or at ambertdixon@yahoo.com!

Hope to see you all around!

PS: Yes I will still be posting here!  We had to take a break from planning the vow renewal to get our close family friend married!  My mom was the wedding planner and did a FABULOUS job!!

No comments: