Upcoming Posts (Have an idea? Send it in!)

  • Bon Appetite
  • What's my Wedding Style?
  • How Can I Stay on Budget?
  • I'm paying HOW much for them to DIE?!?
  • How to Pick Your Photographer

Friday, November 28, 2008

My Photography - Needing Help

So as a "One Woman Wedding Show" most of you know that I also do work as a photographer. Well I currently work as an assistant (http://www.carolwhitephotography.com/) but am hoping to branch out on my own some as well. My problem is, I don't know what to call myself. I don't want to do Amber Thompson Photography seeing that I'm getting married in 3 months and would have to change it. So do I do Amber Dixon Photography? Dixon Photography? Or do I do something completely different like Moment in Time Photography?

Here's where you can help. In a comment, post suggestions of what you think I could call myself. I'll then compile them together and create a poll of the tops ones. You can submit more than one suggestion as many are welcome!

Here are some examples of my work (I'll post more later), and if you would like to talk to me about doing something for you please feel free to contact me using the email on my profile :o)













1 comment:

Ellen Mint said...

I'd say that you may want to try working an angle that you excel in. If you're really good and comfortable with black and white pictures maybe something like "Antique photography" or if you love candid maybe "Real life photography."