Upcoming Posts (Have an idea? Send it in!)

  • Bon Appetite
  • What's my Wedding Style?
  • How Can I Stay on Budget?
  • I'm paying HOW much for them to DIE?!?
  • How to Pick Your Photographer

Thursday, April 23, 2009

8 Things...

So, I borrowed this from Katy. Check out her blog if you haven't yet. :o)


8 Things I Am looking Forward to:

1. Having kids (in about 3-4 years)
2. Buying a house
3. Getting a job that I enjoy
4. Getting a new car
5. Starting my photography business
6. Buying a professional camera
7. Celebrating one year of marriage on March 14
8. Being debt free (excluding the house and car)

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Went and looked at houses with the hubby
2. Watched TV
3. Researched cameras
4. Drove home
5. Had a Slimfast
6. Ate cereal for dinner
7. Played with Daisy
8. Watched The Duel

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Pay off my student loans... tomorrow
2. Get a good paying job... tomorrow (BTW interview tomorrow at 10am EST PRAY!!!!!!)
3. Take better care of myself
4. Experiment more in the kitchen
5. Volunteer more.
6. Get married again (to the same man :o) It was FUN)
7. Get back in shape and eat healthier
8. Find the house of our dreams and actually be able to afford it

8 Shows I Watch:

1. Making the Band
2. The Hills
3. The Duel: Real World/Road Rules Challenge
4. Gossip Girl
5. 90210
6. One Tree Hill
7. Platinum Weddings

I now tag anyone that wants to play!

No comments: