Upcoming Posts (Have an idea? Send it in!)

  • Bon Appetite
  • What's my Wedding Style?
  • How Can I Stay on Budget?
  • I'm paying HOW much for them to DIE?!?
  • How to Pick Your Photographer

Friday, March 6, 2009

OMG!!!!!!!!!

So my countdown is at....

8 DAYS

Just thought I would share my excitement!!

Everything is done, just tying up the loose ends (programs and welcome brochures) and I believe we are done! I just can't believe it's next weekend! So excited!!!! I will post pictures as soon as we get back as well as reveal the surprise honeymoon :)

3 comments:

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

OHHH So exciting!
RelentlessBride

Mrs WonderBoy said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear all about the wedding and of course, find out where you're going on your honeymoon :)

melissa said...

How eciting! Good luck.