Upcoming Posts (Have an idea? Send it in!)

  • Bon Appetite
  • What's my Wedding Style?
  • How Can I Stay on Budget?
  • I'm paying HOW much for them to DIE?!?
  • How to Pick Your Photographer

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

TIME TO PARTY!!!

My sexy husband... may I introduce Mr. Michael Dixon :o)

Kisses from my hubby

Mr. and Mrs. Dixon

One of our 3 beautiful centerpieces

Being introduced at the reception


Enjoying our first dance as Mr. and Mrs.


I will always be Daddy's Little Girl

Cutting the Cake

Yes we were nice to each other

"You can let go now daddy" sad and sappy...

To "My Girl" and shagging like always :o)

Throwing the bouquet

Going in for garter number 2

Having a little fun ;)

Michael and the flower girls (They're twins)

On the Limo ride to the hotel... Pinky the Pig


Our Duck


1 comment:

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

Very cute pics... love the balloons! :) looks like such a blast
RelentlessBride