Upcoming Posts (Have an idea? Send it in!)

  • Bon Appetite
  • What's my Wedding Style?
  • How Can I Stay on Budget?
  • I'm paying HOW much for them to DIE?!?
  • How to Pick Your Photographer

Friday, January 23, 2009

ANOTHER One Woman Wedding Show

So as all brides know, we always need someone to help bring it all together in the end. Not necessarily a wedding planner, but vendors and a coordinator.

Well, while this woman isn't my wedding planner... she is my decorator/direct/rentals/florist/coordinator. Yes! She does it all!

While she is located in Abbeville, SC (for those of you who know where that is...) she does travel and does do destination weddings!

Here are just a few things that she does!
DIY Invitations along with several invitation books


Unity Candles and Favors and MORE




For more information you can visit her website at:

http://www.praiseunlimitedweddings.com/

No comments: