Upcoming Posts (Have an idea? Send it in!)

  • Bon Appetite
  • What's my Wedding Style?
  • How Can I Stay on Budget?
  • I'm paying HOW much for them to DIE?!?
  • How to Pick Your Photographer

Friday, January 23, 2009

My MOM - The Wedding Planner

Yes, I know. The first thought upon seeing this... "Seriously her mom is her wedding planner!"



A little back story...
As some of you know, this is not my first wedding to plan. I never made it down the aisle for the first one (THANK GOD). But during the planning phase of the first, my mom started working at an event gallery where we were having our reception and, along with the owner, took a class to become a certified wedding planner at a local college. So she got a lot of useful knowledge from that.
So of course, why would I pay someone to be my wedding planner when I have one for free in my MOM :)
She is of course planning my wedding and has helped out several of my friends. Not only does she have lots of resources that she has developed all on her own but she has the knowledge of course.
While she is still new, she is willing to help you however she can and just because she's a "rookie" doesn't mean she doesn't know what she doing! She is great at her job and really enjoys it. And besides, most of the time you get a two-for-one deal... you get ME too :)
If you would like more information or would like to talk to her about helping with your wedding please send me an email and I'll get you in touch with her!

2 comments:

said...

Hey girly! Your wedding is fast approaching; I wanted to pay your blog a visit and check up on ya :) Can you believe how fast times flies!? How are you feeling? Anxious...happy? Probably a little bit of both! It's been fun browsing through all of your fun ideas - I can't wait to come back to your blog and see your actual wedding photos, with all of those ideas incorporated! Just wanted to send you some blog love as you prepare to soon enter the 1 month countdown!!

kennady said...

Very new variety of cake wch i ve oly seen in wedding planner and now in this too. Really a marvelous collection