Upcoming Posts (Have an idea? Send it in!)

  • Bon Appetite
  • What's my Wedding Style?
  • How Can I Stay on Budget?
  • I'm paying HOW much for them to DIE?!?
  • How to Pick Your Photographer

Thursday, January 22, 2009

I would like to thank the Academy and....

Katy for some awards and a fun tag {thanks, Katy!} So I guess I will start with these awards:

First: Honest Scrap {I'm guessing you don't know how to read it yourself in the image, right? Double emphasis.}

Here are the rules of the award:
1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design
2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon
3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself
So here you go...10 (random) things about Amber:

1) I was an only child for almost 12 years until SURPRISE! I got a brother!
2) I've been engaged 3 times (twice to the same guy, once to Michael) so I guess third times a charm!
3) I have had 3 wedding dresses in my life (2 from the first engagement - still have 1 if you wanna buy it!) so again, I guess third times a charm because I got my DREAM dress
4) Michael and I are exactly 2 years, 11 months, and 19 days apart.
5) Michael and I have decided that all of our children's names will start with either an M or an A and have a middle name from the family.
6) We have a zoo (aka - 4 cats and a dog)
7) I graduated with a degree in Accounting that I have no plan on using.
8) I am 4 inches taller than Michael.
9) I think that competitive cheerleading IS a sport... not just standing on the sidelines yelling "Go Team GO!"
10) I used to want to get out of this town, now I couldn't imagine leaving.
And I am going to tag:
1) Lexi Sapphyre
Book Tag:
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open to page 56.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 2 to 5 sentences, along with these rules.
5. Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual book. Pick the CLOSEST!
6. Tag five other people to do the same!

"Me, Clare Mann, young, smart, and allegedly free. Ohio was nothing but my dues to pay this winter and the next, my junior and senior college years. Then I would be gone. A little puff of gray on a gray landscape."
Best Friends by Martha Moody
And I am going to tag:
Everyone that hasn't done it yet.

No comments: