Upcoming Posts (Have an idea? Send it in!)

  • Bon Appetite
  • What's my Wedding Style?
  • How Can I Stay on Budget?
  • I'm paying HOW much for them to DIE?!?
  • How to Pick Your Photographer

Monday, January 26, 2009

May I have this Dance?

So Michael and I have had a slight issue on picking our First Dance song. While we enjoy cheesy love songs like "Me and You" by Kenny Chesney or "You and Me" by Lifehouse and others, they just don't really fit "US" So we started the search through our long list of "our songs" to try and find one that fit us. Of course the list was full of the cheesy, but we came across this that just felt right.

The Song is...

"With Me" by Sum 41

Sure it's a little fast at parts, but we'll maintain the same dance tempo throughout...

What do you think?

2 comments:

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CHOICE! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

i do monograms said...

Perfect choice! LOVE!