Upcoming Posts (Have an idea? Send it in!)

  • Bon Appetite
  • What's my Wedding Style?
  • How Can I Stay on Budget?
  • I'm paying HOW much for them to DIE?!?
  • How to Pick Your Photographer

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Great Pictures... Great Price

So as y'all know, I am an assistant photographer. So seeing that I am also a blogger, I felt it only appropriate to post about us since I was doing other posts about some of my vendors :)

So who are we? We are Carole White Photography (http://www.carolewhitephotography.com/). My sales pitch to lots of brides... Our prices end where other photographers start!

Our packages range from $1195 to $2995.

While you can find all you need to know on our website, I will outline what our top package includes:
  • Unlimited Coverage
  • Engagement Session (on location)
  • Edited CD with copyright release
  • Bridal Session
  • Edited CD with copyright release
  • 1 - 16x20 OR 2 - 11x14 matted and sprayed print (your choice)
  • Wedding
  • Edited CD with copyright release
  • 2 - Table top albums
  • 1 - 10x10 Custom Leather Storybook Album (10 pages)
  • 2 photographers

This is NOT the only package that includes 2 photographers... you ALWAYS get two of us! And another thing (because I know that many of my readers are just in South Carolina) WE TRAVEL! That's right! We will travel to you! While there may be a small additional charge for us to travel, depending on location, it is usually not much at all and we always take the opportunity to turn it into a vacation! So just because you are in another state or having a destination wedding doesn't mean you can't have great quality pictures for a great price and stay on budget! I'll post a couple of my engagement pictures (because that's all I have from us; you can see more pictures on the website). So check it out and if you have ANY questions (we will customize too) feel free to contact me!

No comments: